In Karnataka you may quickly gather the survey number of any plot of land with the help of official portal. Mojini v3 Login is a web portal and an application being provided by the Government of Karnataka. The primary goal of this portal is to provide copies of some land survey record to the Farmers without visiting the government offices again and again. Farmers in Karnataka now have the Mojini V3 tool available to track status online Mojini v3 Login for land records. In this article we’ve discussed about the services thus portal provides and also how to check the application status. In this guide article we have shared the best 3 ways to status check from this portal.
What is KLR Portal?
KLR refers to Karnataka Land Records which is an innovative portal launched by the Revenue Department, Karnataka Government to smoothen and modernize the management system in the state. This portal aims to offer transparent, seamless, efficient, and easily accessible land records to Karnataka’s citizens. Through KLR Portal, people can access their land-related information including property migration, mutation services, RTC Services, Property registration, etc.
Mojini v3 Login Overview
Well for the People of Karnataka now it is easy to find out the survey number of any piece of land and also can get the official document by entering the application number and then by making payment. Mojini v3 Login is a portal and application introduced by the Karnataka Government which enables Farmers to get copies of land survey without visiting the government offices. The user have the availability to download survey documents using E View, here E views stands for an software. With the use of the Mojiniv3 tool and internet access to land records, farmers in Karnataka may now monitor the status of their online portal applications.
Mojini v3 Login Features
Few key point features of the portal Mojiniv3 login status are as follows:
- The digital portal as well as app is made available to eliminate the need for Farmers to visit government offices.
- Karnataka farmers can now check the progress of their online application by using it’s progress tool.
- Phodi System; The partition of survey numbers into several subdivision on agricultural land is referred as phodi.
- For greater clarity of the land, Phodi system has been implanted as well.
- In the event of Darkhaast land; land granted by the government. Without Darkhaast Podi, land cannot be purchased, sold, or put to other usage other than agriculture.
- Phodi must be completed in order to register land at the registrar’s office. Phodi is not optional.
- The survey department’s official authority members are in charge of implementing the Phodi system.
- Survey documents are available for download through E view. (E view is a software)
- Anyone in Karnataka can use gadgets, PCs and Mobile phones to check the status from Mojiniv3 anytime.
- An updated version of the programe was released on November 1,2013 which includes the process of releasing Phodi and Handbust sketches as well.
Mojini v3 Login Provided Services
- Application Status: Get the status of Application by Entering the Application Number.
- Allotment Status: Get the allotment by entering the application number.
- Revenue Maps: To view the village maps
- Request for Survey Documents: Residents can apply online for online Survey documents by paying the fee online.
- View Survey Documents: Residents can apply to view online for online survey documents on the official website of Mojini v3 by paying the requested fee online.
- View Sketch: To view 11E Sketch, alienation and Phodi sketch
- Circulars: Survey Department Circulars.
- Request for land survey: Residents can apply online for 11E land conversion sketch by paying the fee online.
Mojini v3 Login Process To Register On KLR Portal?
To create account on the Karnataka Land Record portal, users can follow below given steps:
- Visit the official website of KLR Portal and here, scroll the page for ‘create account’ button.
- Once you click on it, it will ask you to enter details such as first name, last name, email address, creating password, etc.
- Choose your gender, and then enter address details along with mobile number.
- Then, tap on the send OTP button.
- After this, enter received OTP and now, click on proceed button.
How to Check the Application Status Mojini v3 Login ?
Well to check the status from this portal mojini application there are a few steps to be taken care of:
- Visit the official website of mojini v3 login
- Select application status and enter the required information
- Get the official needed data
Well to check the mojini v3 login Status we do have to follow few steps:
Step 1. Status Check through Mojini v3 Login
- Visit the official website
- Choose the option of application Status
- There would be three options available; Get status by application number, mobile number and survey number
- Choose and application number
- Click on Get Status
Step 2. Status Check through Mobile Application
- Download the Mojini app on mobile phones from the Google play store
- Open the app and click on view Mojini v3 requires to check status.
- Select an option to check status by Mobile number, Survey Number, Application Number
- Enter the detail and click on get status.
Step 3. Status Check Through Land Record Website
- Visit the Land Record Karnataka Website
- Scroll down choose go to other services and click on Mojini
- User will be redirected to the page of Bhoomojini Karnataka
- Click on Application Status, then Select Latest records and search by registered number and press enter.
How to Check Mojini v3 Login Allotment Status?
Few steps to follow from the website of Bhoomojini Karnataka to Check Mojini Allotment status is as follows:
- Visit the official website of Bhoomojini Karnataka
- Click on Allotment Status visible
- Select an option in the application number, mobile number,or survey number
- Enter all required details
- Get the status.
11 e Sketch Application Status
11e Sketch is the Sketch of the Portion of Property which kept for sale.
To view the 11e sketch, Alienation Sketch and Phodi Sketch the steps are required to be follow:
- Visit the Government of Karnataka official website
- On the homepage select view sketch option
- Enter the application Number
- Select from the option of 11E,Phodi,Alienation
- Finally, Click on sketch view
These three Methods are for mojini v3 login and status check. You can check the status from official website and app using your application number, mobile number and survey number. User can easily find out the survey number of any piece of land in Karnataka. It enables Farmers to get copies of some land survey record easily.
All the details provided above about the government website is searched and provided for informational purposes only. Before relaying on the given information do check the the official Karnataka Government Website for more Information.
Also, Read More About:-MatchPay Ovеrviеw : A Rеvolutionary Paymеnt Solution